Auto Pawn Loans
Quick-Cash is proud to be the only Pawnshop in the Tri State to offer our customers an Auto Pawn. We can get you Quick-Cash on Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, ATV’s, Trailers, Scooters, Go Karts, Jet Skis, Riding Mowers and more.
Auto Pawn is a quick and convenient way for people who own their car to get cash using their Vehicle as Collateral. It allows our customers to use an asset they own to solve short-term cash flow problems. Instead of being forced to sell your Vehicle Quick-Cash will provide the Cash you need and you still own your Car.
- Q: How Long Does It Take?
- A: In most instances you can walk out with the Cash you Need in under 15 minutes.
- Q: How Much Money Can I Borrow?
- A: With an Auto Pawn Loan you can borrow as little as $1000 or as much as much as $100,000 , depending on your vehicles value.
- Q: Can I drive My Car during Loan?
- A: No. Unfortunately Kentucky Law requires us to hold the vehicle and title for the duration of the loan.
- Q: What Determines how much I can Borrow?
- A: Some factors that we consider are: Year, Make, Model, Mileage, and Condition of your vehicle.
- Q: Does my Vehicle need to be Paid Off?
- A: Yes. All vehicles must have a free and clear tile. No Liens.
- Q: Does the Title Need to be in my Name?
- A: Yes. All tiles must be in the name of person to whom we write the loan. If the title is in more than one persons name, both persons must be present to complete the loan.
- Q: Does it matter what state the Title is From?
- A: No. Quick-Cash will write you a loan no matter which state the auto is titled.
- Q: Do I need Good Credit To get a Loan?
- A: No. with an auto pawn your past and present credit is not important. There Are NO Credit Checks. The loans is based solely on the value of your vehicle.
- Q: Where will my Vehicle be Kept?
- A: Your vehicle will be stored in a secure location. Quick-Cash also offers indoor climate controlled storage. All motorcycles are stored indoors. We know how important your vehicle is to you, and you can be sure it’s important to Quick-Cash. Quick-Cash